Jump to Trailer: Bucking Sailboat Season OneBucking Sailboat 1x01 - With Our Sincerest ApologiesBucking Sailboat Archives...Bucking Sailboat 1x03 - Introducing a Very Great ManJump to Bucking Sailboat 1x09 - A Very Strained Relationship

Bucking Sailboat 1x02 - Gentlemen and Other Wildlife

Oh dear. I think we've managed to outdo ourselves. If the madness keeps increasing at this rate, the authorities might have to step in by the end of the season.

Episode Video (SD)
Episode Video (HD)

Alex's Thoughts

Please remember, click the “Like” button below! :) It's fun! X-D It's easy! ;) It's free! :-* We're depending on you! @-D

I got this episode done just in time to show it off at Mid-Ohio-Con this past weekend, and I'm really glad I did! People definitely liked what they were seeing! Now we just need to see if we can keep growing our core audience (that's you!) until we have enough ad revenue to do the really cool stuff. Stuff like manufacturing DVDs and paying rent!

As for the episode itself, I feel like we were able to make it even more fast paced and funnier. I think it even feels a little longer too! (It has the same run time as the last episode though! Isn't that weird?) What do you think? Let us know in the comments!

I can hardly wait for the rest of this week's lineup to come out. Remember that new Contradictionary comes out Wednesday and new Malex Minute comes out Friday. So be sure to check back; we have some funny stuff in store for you this week!

By the way, smacking my face on the table totally hurt. I wouldn't recommend it. :-P

ttyl!

—Alex

Media Downloads

NameSizeAction
Episode Video (SD)41.07 MB Download Now - 41.07 MB Watch Now - Episode Video (SD)
Episode Video (HD)83.13 MB Download Now - 83.13 MB Watch Now - Episode Video (HD)
Poster Image123.45 KB Download Now - 123.45 KB View Now - Poster Image

Comments

This is just Great.

Great videos guys.

-Yocco

Alex's picture

Awesome!!

neoyoc said:

Great videos guys.

Thanks so much for the compliments! Very cool.

And welcome to the site, too! Most of our audience never logs in, so you're part of a very exclusive club. ;)

By the way, please do remember to tell your friends about us too. (The "Like" and "Tweet" buttons are great for this.) We're just now building our audience up, so your help is much appreciated. :)

Alex Markley

“Arrogance is bliss! Or is that ignorance? Either way, I win!”

XD

MOOOOOAAAR!!!

Please? :D

Und alvays rememba cheeldren: Delta ecks eqvals fee nought times time ploos von half accelerashun times time sqvared.

Alex's picture

Absolutely!

Mad Hatter said:

MOOOOOAAAR!!!

Please? :D

There are thirteen episodes of Bucking Sailboat in season one. It cannot be stopped. :-D

Alex Markley

“Arrogance is bliss! Or is that ignorance? Either way, I win!”

Astonishing

What gets into you guys, anyway?

In the face-smashing segment, I can't help noticing that Gabe's face is awfully red. One wonders...did he fail the audition for that same segment? Is there something even more alarming in store for us later involving Gabe's face and solid objects?

Seriously, though, that segment is so funny.The whole thing makes me think of A Day With Wilbur Robinson. I just love the way Peter looks. And the way he jumps every time Alex slams his face into the table. You can actually see his feet under the table, he jumps so high sometimes. Please don't do it anymore, though, okay?

I love the barker selling his wares in the sound of the "peeved one" skit. I need to watch that one over and over to hear what he's saying. And speaking of sound, if I hadn't heard the unearthly noises you guys were making during filming of the "herd of people" skit, I would have thought they were some kind of strange animals or birds or something from some exotic and dangerous locale.

Great work, everyone. I liked this one better than the first one, but I really liked the pre-song segment in the first episode very much.

We should take our comfort from God's word, not from the circumstances of our lives.

Susie Markley's picture

Such Awesomeness!

Yes! This episode is a success! It wins 1 hundred times, my fellow Bros. Great work at the Comic Con, too! Many people will see and love this episode. :-D

#HowManyLicksDoesItTake to change a lightbulb?

So much funniness!

I was nearly late to my class because of this episode. X-D

The Faceinforcements skit has got to be the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. The rhythm was so perfect. Peter looks like something out of McGee and Me. The pre-duck footage looks so zen, with the candle, and the perfect placement of the... broccoli and lemons? The footage of the duck was very nice footage of a duck indeed. And then ... the people in the wild skit... I... *faceplam* Nice touch with the blooper at the end.

Oh, man, I cannot wait to share this with my friends! I cannot wait for Monday. I so can't wait I'm gonna go watch this episode again!

Everything looks perfect from far away.

Alex's picture

Wow!

Thanks so much for the compliments, guys! We really are working hard to entertain you, so it's very good to hear that we're succeeding. :)

Alex Markley

“Arrogance is bliss! Or is that ignorance? Either way, I win!”

SHA-BAM!!

Oh my word. That looked so painful.

I LOVED the herd part. You guys are so hilarious.

AND THE ELOPING PART WAS SHEER GENIUS!! I was already in a great mood but now I'm like ecstatic. =DD EXCELLENT work!

Praise the Lord! Hallelu!

I don't care what the devil's gonna do!

The Word and faith is my sword and shield

And Jesus is Lord of the way I feel!

Lilly's picture

XD

My Mommy saw this today and she says I can't hang out wif you guys anymore. >.>

I love this episode! Everything was really really funny! I knew you guys would be funnier through video rather than audio.

I still have high expectations for the Malex Minutes though!

I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest- Owl City

Ummmmm

I think the authorities can come NOW if they could.... :P LOL this is pretty crazy....but never thought of....and somehow I kinda like it....try and figure THAT one out... ;)

I do not think outside a box, I think outside of a circle! :P

~Me

Another note.....

Since I see it every time I click on this page, I thought I'd mention.........the Hatter looks rather like a superhero in that scene... XD

Praise the Lord! Hallelu!

I don't care what the devil's gonna do!

The Word and faith is my sword and shield

And Jesus is Lord of the way I feel!

Peter's picture

The Hatter?

Are you referring to the screenshot we chose for this Bucking Sailboat episode?

“Timby, I know you’re awake! Don’t lie!” –Nixy, Contradictionary - Party

Alex's picture

:-D

gnnb94 said:

Yeah, that's actually Peter. :)

Alex Markley

“Arrogance is bliss! Or is that ignorance? Either way, I win!”

For real?

I still don't see it but okay :P You look like a superhero that looks a lot like the Hatter, Peter! :D :P

Praise the Lord! Hallelu!

I don't care what the devil's gonna do!

The Word and faith is my sword and shield

And Jesus is Lord of the way I feel!

Peter's picture

*lol*

Okay! :D

“Timby, I know you’re awake! Don’t lie!” –Nixy, Contradictionary - Party

Identitiy confusion

With that wild outfit Peter's wearing, he could really have been anyone. Actually, I tend to mix the Hatter up with Gabe more than with Peter.

Hatter?

What Hatter are we talking about here? :-?

Peter's picture

Methinks

You. :-J

“Timby, I know you’re awake! Don’t lie!” –Nixy, Contradictionary - Party

Ah. :D

Well, in that case I'm flattered to be confused with alternately you and Gabe. ^__^

Peter's picture

Hehehe

Well, thank you. :)

“Timby, I know you’re awake! Don’t lie!” –Nixy, Contradictionary - Party

HuH?

The gnome is not entirely speechless...even after viewing this episode.

The Malex looks better without the lip-stache. What was the table being punished for with the repeated beating from the malex's face?

The Gabe's accent is great. Completes the suave look of the suit. So did not understand the random items on the coffee table, but they seemed to fit right in.

Now for the Peter...wow. The mad scientist portrayal was breathtaking, perhaps because the gnome was laughing so hard. Of course, the scene on the bench at the beginning was hilarious as well.

The realms of sanity seem to continue to elude the brothers markley...the better for the rest of us.

Alex's picture

Isn't it obvious?

gnomesweetgnome said:

For stealing the mustache.

Alex Markley

“Arrogance is bliss! Or is that ignorance? Either way, I win!”

ummm

The table did not require follicular enhancement. Why (we'll get to 'how' later) did it steal the lip-stache?

Alex's picture

Don't Think About it Too Hard

Whether the table needed the mustache or not is beside the point. It wanted a mustache, and a mustache it got.

It's really a symptom of some sort of complex. Very technical.

Alex Markley

“Arrogance is bliss! Or is that ignorance? Either way, I win!”

cool stuff

Hey, this is really good. I really like it. The herd of people was really a great idea. I really liked it. However, I would have liked to see more of the despot leader though. I was kind of expecting to see that one clip that you showed us several Fridays ago when we were playing Star wars role playing game in David's group. I actually have an awesome idea of what you could do with that segment in you later shows. I was kind of thinking maybe have the despot leader invade and as he's invading, he taunts President Bush or something. As he's going on, he stops and asks, "What? What do you mean he's not the President anymore? Well, who the hell is? Obama? Who the hell is that?" I hope I'm not over the top, but that's just one idea I'm pitching to you. I really did enjoy it. I look forward to more of your episodes.

Walter

Alex's picture

Hey there!

wagner010 said:

Hey, this is really good. I really like it.

Thanks a lot! :)

wagner010 said:

However, I would have liked to see more of the despot leader though.

Stay tuned. ;)

wagner010 said:

Weirdly, because we live in the land of the free and the home of the litigious, we prance merrily into a legal twilight zone as soon as we start talking about awesome ideas. In legal terms, these are called “Unsolicited Submissions” and I technically am not allowed to read them. :-P

In actual reality, I love your idea. But, due to the above, we probably won't use it.

wagner010 said:

Well, who the hell is?

Not a huge deal, but I did want to let you know that we strive for a “G-rated” atmosphere here. (The children, they walk among us!) :-P

wagner010 said:

I really did enjoy it. I look forward to more of your episodes.

So good to see you online, Walter! I definitely am flattered by your compliments and encouraged by your feedback. So I definitely look forward to seeing you around, both online and on campus.

Have a great day!

Alex Markley

“Arrogance is bliss! Or is that ignorance? Either way, I win!”

Huh?

A duck. I don't get it...

The UnDude

Mariel 7's picture

PRECISELY!

:-D

SCI-EENNNNCE!!!! @_@ - Dr. Insano

Loved this at Mid-Ohio Con

Loved this at Mid-Ohio Con and love it now. :D

I'm not stalking you. If I knew you were going to be here I probably wouldn't have come.

Alex's picture

But, but...

calleydog said:

A duck. I don't get it...

But, but... It's a duck! ;)

Alex Markley

“Arrogance is bliss! Or is that ignorance? Either way, I win!”

Viaduct

Alex said:

But, but... It's a duck!

Why a duck?

SangMing said: Alex

SangMing said:

Alex said:

But, but... It's a duck!

Why a duck?

I'm alright. How are you? X-D Why a duck?

Everything looks perfect from far away.